SPARKS BY EOJS: (September 16th - 17th 2022)
MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE EVERYDAY ACCESSORY
A dainty gold chain that we 'weld' onto your wrist, creating a seamless bracelet! This process is easy and fun - treat your friend to matching bracelets or surprise someone with a special birthday present that will last! We offer a wide selection of 14k solid gold and gold filled chains as well as sterling silver chains to choose from.
HOW DO I CHOOSE WHICH METAL IS BEST FOR ME?
1. Solid 14K Gold: Solid Gold Jewelry is a piece of jewelry made entirely of gold - inside and out. It’s the most durable option for fine jewelry. Hypoallergenic.
2. 14K Gold Filled: Gold Filled jewelry is made by wrapping layers of solid 14k gold sheets around a base metal (usually brass). Unlike gold plated jewelry, gold filled jewelry actually has a measurable amount of gold in it. This process of adhering solid gold sheets makes for jewelry that does not tarnish, peel, chip or easily discolor.
3. 925 Sterling Silver: Durable and Light. Sterling silver is an incredibly durable material - it's even stronger than gold. In addition to its lightweight, it is an ideal choice for jewelry that will be worn daily or often. Hypoallergenic. To keep track of cancellations or when new dated are added, please follow our instagram @eitherorestrawbridge
4. Chains: 14k gold filled, 14k gold filled , Sterling Silver.
5. Pricing: Bracelets: $45 sterling silver, $50 Gold Filled and 14k solid gold are priced by the inch ( $25-$45 per inch, the average wrist size is 6.5-7” ).
6. Appointment length: 15 mins per two permanent pieces. If you are bringing friends, please book separate 15 minute spots. We recommend coming a bit early if you’d like to take some time to try on the chains and find your perfect match.
We charge $20 at booking of the appointment, which is then put toward your permanent piece. If an appointment is missed or canceled less than 24 hrs before, it is a nonrefundable deposit.
"EOJS is only responsible for malfunctions with the weld, not user error ( breaking your chain)"
We will weld on a custom fit bracelet to your wrist using an easy, painless process. Permanent meaning there is no clasp . It will be welded together with a few tiny sparks. Don’t worry, it is completely safe!
TRAVEL: TSA does not require fine jewelry to be taken off for security.
SURGERY: If you need to take off your bracelet for surgery, you simply take wire cutters and cut the jump ring. After surgery, come in and let us re-weld at no charge! ( You can also have EOJS cut for you!)